Saturday, June 9, 2012

I am BACK!

We just got back this morning at 3:30 am from our trip out west! Let me tell you it was BEAUTIFUL! I really wasn't ready to come back but you have to come back to reality sometime. We had a great 
time and I got lots of pictures. We went out to the Navjo reservation as a church group. But we decided to come back on our own. Some of them were doing more site seeing in other places as they had longer vacation time. Not us my husband has to be back at work Monday. It took us 2 days out and we decided to drive it straight back. It took us less time plus we went interstate much faster then the way we went out there. 

I will be posting pictures soon and more giveaways. Right now I am trying to catch up on laundry! It seems like it is a never ending pile with 9 people and a week of clothes. While we are getting unpacked my husband decided to get back working on our back porch. I tell you that man never rest! But I sure do love him.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!