Monday, November 28, 2011

Switching up those traditonal side dishes!


My family and friend's all time favorite side dish for the holiday's is my Hashbrown Casserole! It's one that my family has done for as long as I can remember. Kinda of like the chicken and dressing I do every year too. 

So, this year I added a little surprise to it by throwing in Hormel Chunk meats. I used the chicken breast. Of course this add twisted was a hit!

Here is the yummy recipe:

1 package of Hashbrowns
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 tub of sour cream
4 cups of shredded cheddar

Mix the cream of chicken soup with the sour cream till blended. Then toss in the hashbrowns and mix up. Lastly you will toss the cheddar cheese in and mix up. The spray your dish with non stick spray. Bake at 375 for 1 hour or till a golden brown. 

I of course added Hormel Chicken Breast as a added ingredient or you could add  Spam for more flavor as well. This was a one time deal just to change it up. But to keep everyone happy I will probably keep it the same. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!