Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Babo Botanicals Oatmilk Calendula Shampoo and Wash Review!

With the cold weather right around the corner, even the youngest of bodies suffers from dry skin. Babo Botanicals, the premium all-natural hair and body care line for infants and children, is here to help with its Oatmilk Calendula Shampoo and Wash and Lotion  which has been proven to comfort and soothe skin from eczema, dry patches and intense irritation. For babies, its Calendula Oil helps soothe scalps from cradle cap and rough patches.

For some reason all my babies have cradle cap soon after they are born. It's not a pleasant sight to see and I am always looking for ways to get rid of it. I have tried tons of stuff in my 13 years of being a mom. Babo Botanicals Oatmilk Calendula Shampoo and Wash has done the trick! I have been using it on our newest edition who is almost 3 months and it has really cleared up her head. I am very impressed at how fast it works!

The best part is these are all natural organic ingredients in every bottle! As we all know our little ones are very precious to us and it's important to keep their skin from drying out! This is body wash is perfect for the whole family as well as your little ones! Especially if you suffer from eczema. Another great thing is this wonderful wash is also available in travel sizes!





*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!