Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Babymoon Pillow Review!


The Baby Moon Pillow has many different uses! It is best known for helping hold a young baby’s head to help prevent Flat Head Syndrome but can also help support baby’s neck in the sitting position! This is a wonderful product to help your life as a new mother just a little easier!

This is the pillow I received:



HOW TO USE:


Head Support


Recommended for Newborn to 6 Months


The two arms can be attached to make a head support by overlapping the ends of the right arm (Velcro arm) and the left arm. The Velcro under the right arm sticks to the white portion on the upper side of the left arm to create a secure attachment which prevents the head from falling through the opening. The circular opening of the pillow cradles the back of the head while providing comfortable placement and optimal positioning. The length of the white portion allows the pillow to be adjusted to various sizes. *It should not be used as a head support or pillow to sleep on for any infant over six months of age or for any infant that can roll over from back to front, as this may cause a suffocation hazard.



Neck Support


Recommended for 6 Months to 12 Months


Once the two arms are detached, the Velcro should be covered with the Peak-a-Boo cover located on the upper side of the right arm. The Peak-a-Boo cover is the self-fabric flap which should be turned inside out to hide the Velcro in order to avoid irritation to the skin.


I have to say I love this pillow as my little one isn't too found of being laid flat on her back when she is awake at all. This helps give her added support and makes her happy too. I think she thinks she is a big girl already. I love the fact that it can act as a neck pillow when they get older. I really hate when their head just lulls over. Makes your neck hurt just thinking of it!


I can't recommend this pillow enough but will make sure that all my expecting friends know all about it!




*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!