Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pregnancy Update!

As you know I am nearing the end of my pregnancy! Boy has this pregnancy really flown by for me. I have been getting more excited as I got 4 weeks to go. But I am still enjoying as much sleep as I can get before this one disrupts the whole house.

I had my 36 week check up today and I have actually lost 2 lbs! I am happy and the doctor didn't say much about it just that he noticed. I am not sure how much that plays but I know they say once you start loosing weight at the end of your pregnancy usually within 2 weeks you will have a baby.

Because of these bad thunder storms we have been getting here lately and the full moon coming up tomorrow night. I have been having contractions like crazy. I really thought I was going to die last night I was cramping like crazy. I woke up this morning feeling some relief but like someone had beat me up. The doctor even said I looked tired. I told him I have had a rough couple days. He did check me and said I was not dialted yet. Such a relief as I don't need to have this baby when my loving husband is going to be out of the country.

I remember 2 weeks before I had my 3 1/2 yr old their was bad thunder storms and a full moon and I had the same thing bad cramps and contrations. So we shall see if in 2 weeks we have a new little one or if she decides to wait.

I will post a new picture soon. I got to take one. I have been bad and only have 1 picture of me this pregnancy.

So, what do you think? I will have her early or on time? My due date is actually a full moon.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!