Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Gardein Party Meatless Wednesday!

Have you ever thought about going meatless? I know sounds yucky right? But that's where you are wrong!
Did you know that one day a week without meat can reduce your consumption of saturated fat by 15% and reduce your chances of heart disease.

Well I decided to join the Gardein Party! It's where you take one meal a week and go meatless!

Well I decided to use seven grain crispy tenders.
This is what I made:
 
I took Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Homestyle Creamy Parmesan Alfredo Dinner and made it like the package said. I then took the seven grain crispy tenders and cut them up and add it on top. It was delicious. I also made my little ones the seven grain crispy tenders and fries for them. They aren't big on Macaroni & Cheese.
 
I have to say supper was a big success! Thanks Gardein for making supper delicious!

Why don't you join me in going meatless for one meal a week and join the Gardein Party! For peldging to give up meat one day a week Gardein will donate one entree to a local non profit!

And on top of that one lucky challenger will win their very own Gardein Party with Chef Tai Ronnen and 9 of your best friends!


*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!