Monday, May 16, 2011

Rite Aid Deals!

I just went and did some shopping at Rite Aid and I am kind of mad at myself as I didn't do the survery off my last recipt so I missed out on a extra $3 off my total. Ugh!


Anyways they have Purex on sale for $1.97 and that includes HE too! Use your $1 off 50 oz or larger coupon from 5/1 SS and makes it $0.97! What a sweet deal!

I also bought 2 Rimenal finger nail polishes it's buy one get one 50% off. Which was $5.98 for 2 used 2 $2 off coupons from coupons.com making it $1.98 for 2.

Then I bought some peanut butter M&Ms as I have been craving them. They are buy one get one free. $3.99 used Rite aid coupon for $1 off 2. Plus, it also has a single check rebate for $1 so making it a total of $1.99 after the rebate.

I also scored 10 Ct Breathe Right Strips for $5.49 used my free Breathe Right 10 Ct coupon.

I also had a $1 UP reward from previous I used. Making my total with tax $7.56. If I would of did my survery knowing I was going their it would of been $3 less. Next time I head to Rite Aid I will make sure to have that coupon. I saved a total of $14.03!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!