Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Are you expecting or have a baby?

If you are expecting or have a baby you really need to sign up for Winn Dixie and Publix's Baby Club!

When you sign up for Winn Dixie Baby Club they send you a coupon for free diapers and a tub of wipes and on top of that a $10 off $50 worth of groceries! Then you get points for every baby item purchased which adds up to other stuff.

If you join the Publix Baby Club they send you tons of coupons. I just got mine and I got free coco butter lotion, free isopro alcohol, free hand santizer, free baby cereal and tons of buy one get on free coupons!

I just went and got my freebies and used my buy one pack of huggies diapers get a tub of huggies wipes free coupon and stacked it with a publix store coupon for $2 off huggies diapers and a manufactured coupon for $2 off huggies diapers and used my $0.50 off huggies wipes coupon. Making the diapers a total of $6.49. Then I went ahead and used my buy one get one free Kotex Pads coupon since they where 2 for $5 and used my $2 off 2 Kotex pads coupon that was in 5/22 SS. Making it $0.50 for 2. Couldn't pass that up!

So, I really suggest you head over and sign up if you are expecting or have a baby. Publix will send you coupons up till your baby turns 2. So, you will get tons of deals between now and then!

1 comment :

  1. I signed up for the Publix baby club and now since my son is 3.. Its the preschool pals club and you get awesome coupons as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave a comment!