Monday, May 30, 2011

Kim & Scott's Gourmet Pretzels Review!

I recently got to try Kim & Scott's Gourmet Preztels! I have to say I am hooked! The best part are that:

•Each and every pretzel is hand made from scratch. That's right, no factory made pretzels here!
•Each pretzel is made using only premium ingredients.
•They can be made in the microwave or oven.
•They are made in a nut-free facility.
•They are a great source of whole grains.
•There are no preservatives, trans fats or hydrogenated oils.
•They now come in Gluten Free as well!


I got to try Grilled Cheese, Pizza, Apple Cinnamon, Chocolate Crumb,  Cheddar Jalapeño, and Spinach Feta.


They were all so yummy! My top favorite of course was the pizza as I love pizza and the cheddar jalapeno. As I love hot and spicy! But of course they where all very good! And will definetly be buying more soon! They are quick and easy snacks for anybody as you can just pop them in the microwave and they are done!

It really helps settle late night cravings when pregnant! They also have stuffed bagels that I really want to try next!




*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!