Monday, December 13, 2010

The reason I have been MIA for a couple days....

Well, my kids have been practicing for a play that was this past friday. I have to say I am very impressed with all of our homeschool kids that where in the play. They did a great job and really projected their voice.

Of course as being a mom and this was the first play my kids have ever been in I was nervous wreck. We parents didn't get to sit in on any practices as the kids wanted it to be a surprise.

Now I can't wait to get one of the DVDs so that my kids can see how well they did and the grandparents that didn't get to make it can watch it.

On another note and since my family doesn't read my blog I can announce it here. We are expecting #7 in August. That is why I have not been feeling so well and having a hard time posting here lately. We found out on December 2nd. I am just praying that this little bean sticks.

Last year this same cycle I ended up pregnant only to lose it on New Years Eve. But I don't think I was as far along as the doctor thought I was. Plus this little buger has been making me nauseated since I was 4 wks which is early for me on morning sickness. But only the Lord knows if this is a keeper and we are praying everyday that it is.

I also still have that stupid ear infection so I have to see this week if I can get my doctor to refer me to the ENT as this will be #7 for me this year and the 5th in a row. I have been having it rough here lately as you can tell. So, I am still dealing with some vertigo which is not helping the morning sickness. So, if I disappear for a few days you know why.

I want to say thanks to all you for your wonderful words. I do read all my comments. It's nice to see the kind words you write. Thanks again!

Here are some current giveaways ending today:

Whirl-a-Style Review and Giveaway low entries!

Cafepress Holiday Cards Review and Giveaway super low entries!

2 comments :

  1. Congratulations! I am so happy for you all! I will absolutely be praying - I understand how nerve-wracking those first few months can be, as I had an early loss 2 years ago.
    I will be praying that you feel better & your ear aches go away. ((HUGS))
    Congrats again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on baby #7! That is so exciting! I will be keeping you in my thoughts for the next few months, I know they can be scary. I hope your ears feel better as well-I have had sinus problems my whole life and have gone through the circles on ENTs as well. No fun!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave a comment!