Cowgirl Chocolates sent me a 1/4 lb sampler of their truffles to try. The package came really nicely wrapped. I received both spicy and mild chocolates!
I didn't pay attention to what made these chocolates spicy at all! Nor did I read what color was what. They come in different color wrappers and in the box has a little card with what color is what flavor. So, I was really surprised when I popped one in my mouth. Then found the card that told me what one I had ate. The first one I tried was the Raspberry Dark Chocolate it was hot but not near as hot then the Hazlenut milk Chocolate. They where good but let me tell you it always pays to read!
Her spicy truffles are made with cayenne pepper! But if you like spicy which I do then you will love these. I am very fond of the mild truffles though as they don't have as much kick. These where really good and totally different then any other chocolates I have tried before.
Cowgirl Chocolates is offering one of my lucky readers a 1/3lb sampler to try! Open to US residents Only!
Mandatory Entry: Go to Cowgirl Chocolates and tell me what flavor you would like to try the most! This must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted. Please leave a valid email address in your comment as this is how I will contact you should you win.
Extra Entries: Leave a separate comment for each entry. Make sure you leave the appropriate amount of comments as this is your entry.
1. Become a public follower of my blog. (2 entries)
2. Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway. (2 entries This can be done once per day. Leave your status link.)
"PLS RT! Win a 1/3lb sampler of Cowgirl Chocolates @momof_many http://bit.ly/dIqtNO ends 12/22 #giveaway"
3. Become a fan of Cowgirl Chocolates on Facebook. (2 entries)
4. Grab my button and leave a link where I can find it. (3 entries)
5. Blog about this giveaway leave a link back to me and Cowgirl Chocolates. (5 entries Make sure you leave a link where I can find it and not to your homepage.)
6. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama by email. (3 entries)
7. Vote for us at TopMommyBlogs.com (1 entry per vote per day)
8. Enter one of my other giveaways. (1 entry per giveaway and let me know what giveaway)
9. Leave a relevant comment on a nongiveaway post during the duration of this giveaway. ( 1 entry make sure you tell me where to find it)
10. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama in a reader. (2 entries)
This giveaway will end December 22nd at 11:59 pm CST. Winner will be chosen at random via random.org.
*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*