I have just recently fell in love with pockets. I haven't really tried them as I usually use AI2s or fitteds. But I have to say I really love my Bummis Easy Fit!
Bummis Easy Fit
The innovative design of this diaper features a non messy stuff – easier than a pocket system. No fiddling around – a swift stuff to get the liner in is all you need… And – no more losing liners in the laundry! This super thirsty liner is actually attached to the diaper, making the Easy Fit a remarkable all-in-one diaper with many of the benefits of a two piece system – fast drying and easy to clean.
The Easy Fit is a one size (8-35 lbs) diaper that can be adjusted to three different rise settings. They even have a Tini Fit option to accomodate tiny babies from 5-12 lbs. It is available in several solids and prints and I chose to review the Flower Power print. Aside from the beautiful and vibrant colors of the Flower Power print, one feature that really stood out to me about this diaper was the innovative attached insert. It's perfect as now we never have to worry about finding the insert for our Easy Fit because it’ll never get lost!
The insert is long enough where you can fold it and create extra layers to increase absorption where you need it most. And for real heavy wetters, there’s room in the pocket to add extra inserts.
When it comes to cleaning, there’s no need for me to pull the insert out since it’s attached and it will agitate out of the pocket in the wash. Also, drying time is far less than a traditional AIO since the insert hangs out of the diaper when drying.
The majority of diapers we own have snaps. I have really not been fond of aplix, but I have to admit that the tabs on the Easy Fit may just change my mind. I love that the tabs are generously sized and I think it really helps with the fit of the diaper around the waist.
Another thing I love about this diaper is how luxuriously soft it is. This diaper is just absolutely fantastic, and one I would recommend to every cloth diapering mama!
Bummis is offering one of my lucky readers a Bummis Easy Fit of their own! Open to US and Canada residents!
Mandatory Entry: Go to Bummis and tell me what print or color you would chose if you won. This must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted. Please leave a valid email address in your comment as this is how I will contact you should you win.
Extra Entries: Leave a separate comment for each entry. Make sure you leave the appropriate amount of comments as this is your entry.
1. Become a public follower of my blog. (2 entries)
2. Follow me and Bummis on twitter and tweet this giveaway. (2 entries This can be done once per day. Leave your status link.)
"PLS RT! Win a Bummis Easy Fit Diaper @momof_many http://bit.ly/eRhBAj ends 12/30 #clothdiapers #giveaway"
3. Become a fan of Bummis on Facebook. (2 entries)
4. Grab my button and leave a link where I can find it. (3 entries)
5. Blog about this giveaway leave a link back to me and Bummis. (5 entries Make sure you leave a link where I can find it and not to your homepage.)
6. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama by email. (3 entries)
7. Vote for us at TopMommyBlogs.com (1 entry per vote per day)
8. Enter one of my other giveaways. (1 entry per giveaway and let me know what giveaway)
9. Leave a relevant comment on a nongiveaway post during the duration of this giveaway. ( 1 entry make sure you tell me where to find it)
10. Subscribe to Adventures of the Domesticated Mama in a reader. (2 entries)
This giveaway will end December 30th at 11:59 pm CST. Winner will be chosen at random via random.org.
*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*