Thursday, May 13, 2010

CoverGirl Blast Review!

Are you looking for expert results without the make-up artist expert?With COVERGIRL, getting shimmering, sculpted lips and colorful smoky eyes is a cinch. Covergirl has recently came out with smokyshadowblast and shineblast lipgloss.
Their shadow stick makes it really easy to create quick and easy smoky eye look. Which is a plus for me if you are always trying to rush to get ready.
So, I was pleased when CoverGirl selected me to do a review. They sent me  CoverGirl Smoky ShadowBlast in Citrus Flare with radiate fucsia shineblast lip gloss. I really love the ease of being able to put it on without having to worry of messing up my look. The fact that it is a stick is such a plus as dealing with eyeshadows with applicators can cause such a mess especially if you are being rushed to get ready. If you are a mom you are always in a rush. Of course I am always the last one to get ready.
I do have to say the lip gloss didn't smell that great and really lip gloss? It didn't do nothing my other lipglosses don't do? I really wouldn't waste my money on the lip gloss part.


So, if you are looking for a new look or wanting that smoky look I say you should give CoverGirl Blast a try!
They have a great place on there website where you can try out the Smokyshadowblast on. So, go on over and try out the look here http://www.covergirl.com/products/collections/blast .



*This is my honest opinion. I was sent this product free of charge to review but was not paid to say these things*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!