Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Gift Giving Made Easy with Red Envelope!


I was recently given the opportunity to review RedEnvelope.com. RedEnvelope is a great site for purchasing gifts for every occasion!

The name RedEnvelope comes from a firmly held belief in Asian cultures that the color red is an auspicious symbol of happiness. Gifts are often presented in a single red envelope- a time less tradition that carries with it well wishes of prosperity, fortune, appreciation, and love. 

With Christmas fast approaching now is the time to get started on Christmas shopping! So, I decided to get this cute photo tote for my mom. With as many grand kids I have given her and 2 new ones on the way she will be wanting to brag about them for sure.

Then I got this cute puppy cuddling mat for my new nephew that is due in March! I am so excited to finally be a Aunt! I also had to get one for our new arrival in May!
 
I found RedEnvelope very easy to find what I was looking for. Shipping was very fast! They had options where you could personalized your gift and have it gift wrapped and sent directly to the recipient.





*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!