This past September 8th was National Clean out your Garage Day! This is a day set aside to teach people about garage safety.
Did you know that 39% of people trip over an item in their garage. More than 27% have hit an object with their vehicle door and 22% have accidently hit something when parking.
Well in honor of National Clean out your Garage Day, I received the following:
- Crawford 16” Adjustable Storage Organizer: Designed for use anywhere in your home, garage, workshop, tool shed or basement, this system is great for hanging brooms, rakes and other lawn supplies.
- Crawford Sliding Spring Grip Organizer: Grips slide into position anywhere along the bar for maximum use. Guaranteed to never lose tension, the grips can hold hardware, garden tools, shovels and more.
- Quickie 2-in-1 Squeegee Pushbroom: This 2-in-1 pushbroom is designed for both indoor and outdoor use. Effortlessly sweep away dirt and debris or use the built-in professional-grade squeegee to push away excess water.
- ACE Multi-surface Pushbroom: This durable pushbroom is perfect for sweeping heavy debris, including caked-on dirt, gravel and construction materials.
- Lysol Sponges: Super absorbent and safe on most surfaces, these sponges can help tackle any tough mess.
I really loved Sliding Spring Grip Organizer I use it to hold my mops and brooms. My husband on the other had loved the ACE Multi-surface Pushbroom and Quickie 2-in-1 Squeegee Pushbroom. As now he can get his shop nice and clean.
Now one lucky reader will receive the exact same kit I received above to help them get their garage cleaned!