Monday, May 28, 2012

Packing up for our first Family Vacation!



Well my suitcase doesn't quite look like the one above. I sure do feel like that though! I am so excited as we are heading off on our first family vacation ever! We are actually going out west to the Navajo reservation for a camp meeting. But while we are out their we are going to do some site seeing as well! 

So, as you can see I feel so scattered brained in trying to pack for 9 of us. We have a 2 day long journey before we get to our destination. We head out early Thursday and won't be back till the following Saturday! So, we are going to drive 12 hours and stop for the night and then drive the last 12. That is both ways. So, it's going to be a long tiresome trip with little ones in tow. I am praying they won't be too cranky. 

Along with all the luggage we have to pack food as well for the trip out their. I am trying my hardest not to forget a thing.  But you all should know how that goes! I have been sewing like crazy as well to make sure all my girls and I have enough coulettes for this trip as well. 

So, I am excited as we haven't been able to have a family vacation before so this is a first! I think it will be fun especially for older ones. I will be sure to take tons of pictures and will post some when I get back. Not sure if I will have internet access or not. 

But when I get back I got some giveaways in store. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!