Saturday, March 31, 2012

Craziness!

I know I haven't really post much here lately as it has been super crazy on my end. I am working on getting all my pictures before and after my laser vein surgery in order for ya'll to see. My leg looks so much better and feels great! I am not in pain from them no more! They thought some of my veins might still bulge due to the elasticity being shot after bulging so long that I might have to have shots! But I didn't! 

I promise I will get those up very soon as you will be amazed at how great it looks now. It's not done yet as I got 3 little bb looking things on my leg but he said that will take a couple more months before it will go away. But it is where the vein has died. 

Today I am super sore from going to the gym and working my legs hard. Oh my who knew I would be sore for 2 days and it is worse today then yesterday! But my object is to get my legs back to looking sexy again! 

Last week my grandfather fell and had to have hip surgery! And today is his 85th birthday! I am just thankful he is still around as I only have one set of grandparents left. 

Then on top of all that I have been working on costumes for the kids are in another school play which is coming up April 13th! So, I have been running non stop it seems since this time last year and looking at the calendar we won't be slowing down till maybe if I am lucky mid-june! 

So, you ever feel like a chicken with your head cut off? I do all the time! And our newest edition Jojo started crawling last month and now she got teeth too! She trying to walk now! This girl is never slowing down and I can't get over how fast she is growing up! This up coming month I get another teenager! My oldest daughter is turning 13 on the 12th! Boy do I feel old! That will give me 3 teenagers! Yes, 3 teenagers! Where does the time fly? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!