Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Eden Loves Bloggers Program!


If you own a blog you might be interested in this!

Are you a blogger who wants to review free products, earn Eden gift cards, or make money on your blog through affiliate advertising? If you said yes to any of these then you might be interested in joining the "Eden Loves Bloggers" program! They have so many different options to chose from. Eden partners with all kinds of bloggers. All you have to have is a blog that has been active for 3 months and updated regularly! They want to work with you!
The great thing is you can pick what you want to do and what works for your blog. They even have Eden Cooks Club. I am definetly checking that out as I am always looking for new recipes to try!

I have always had a misconception about Eden Fantasys. I had no idea that they sold so many different items. I've discovered that they sell make-up, beauty & body products, lingerie, dresses, and much more.

This is a great way to earn giftcards for some stuff for you! You always need to feel good about yourself so why not pamper yourself? Who doesn't need some new lingerie? I can always use some.

Disclosure:
“A gift card was provided to me free of charge by Eden Fantasys in exchange for an unbiased review. This review is in compliance with the FTC guidelines." 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!