Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What's for Dinner with EZ COOK Review!

Are you always trying to figure out what to cook for dinner? I know I struggle at time to try and come up with yummy dinners instead of the same old same old.

So, I was exstatic when Hormel asked me to try out their new EZ COOK program. It's designed to make finding the perfect recipe for that special cut of meat. Along with that  Hormel has a new line of products called Hormel Always Tender.

Let me tell you they are tender! I had such a fun time shopping and chosing a recipe to try. The great thing is if you have a smartphone you don't have to figure out what type meat you are going to get then chose a recipe. You can do it right at the grocery store! How great is that?

So, on my fun grocery shopping trip I chose Hormel Always Tender Bone-In Assorted Chops. I made Pork Chops with Cranberry-Orange Sauce. The great thing is you can chang the recipe to fit your serving size. Which is great! It recommended brown rice as a side but I am not big on brown rice so I did white rice and green beans.
It was delicious! Everyone loved it! I felt like I was on one of those food shows! But I did enjoy cooking this meal as it was different then what I am use to. I am sure we will have this yummy dish again.

I will say that if you cut up the Pork Chop and mix it with the Cranberry-Orange Sauce with the white rice it is yummy! Now I will have to try some of the other yummy recipes on EZ COOK!

To find out where you can buy Hormel Always Tender in you area find out here.

Thanks Hormel for a great dinner success!



I received a $100 stipend and product coupons from Hormel Foods to cover the cost of my groceries for my EZ Cook inspired meal. I am also entered to win a $500 gift card for writing this post.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!