Friday, March 25, 2011

Sorry I have been MIA and we found out we are having a.....

We just found out we are having another little girl! Looks like girls are the majority at my house. The kids where bummed when we told them yesterday as they where all hoping for a little brother. But it's the Lord's will we have another little girl! So, obviously the Inteligender test I took awhile back was wrong.

I am fine with it and I think it will work out for the best for my 2 little ones to get to be big sisters to a baby sister. My 3 yr old has turned into loving babies and mothering so I know she will love it. Now all those cute little girl clothes I sewed, knitted,  and crocheted will get a 3rd use! And then I don't have to wonder what I am going to do with all those cute baby girl patterns I have.

On another note I have been MIA due to the fact that this past weekend my loving husband decided to whisk me away for the whole weekend! Usually we just get a way for a night or just a day but this time a whole weekend from Friday to Sunday! I was exstatic!

We had lots of fun and time together. Which is nice as he is always busy. Even when he comes home he's constantly doing something. But it was nice to have him all to myself for once and no one called him either! I don't know about you but it seems everytime we sit down to dinner his phone rings. So, it was nice to have his full undivide attention.

I am hoping next week to be back in the swing of things. I do have some giveaways lined up! So, please bear with me. It seems like things just have gotten busier.

8 comments :

  1. Congrats on another little girl! It;s not up to us what gender child we are blessed with, but I believe God gives us what we get for a reason!

    Have a healthy and happy pregnancy!

    ~Busy Buzzer
    Buzzing the Day Away

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 3 sisters and think it's wonderful news :) How much fun are you guys going to have??? Congrat's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to ALL of you on the new addition! Yay! and a weekend away?! Wow, very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Congratulations! Little girls are so much fun & they will be so cute together!
    And how fun to get away with your husband! Glad you were able to do that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous that you can get wisked away!! I have no one to take my kid for a weekend, or would totally do it too. Congrats on your baby girl!! :) Sounds like a full house!

    Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there!! i'm a new follower.. I didn't link up to the follow me Tuesday b/c I had a link party already set but saw your blog... and I guess I just love having fellow pregnant friends out there! I'm 15 weeks and pregnant with my 3rd which is sounds like you are too! I have a boy and a girl and no idea what we are having yet-- hopefully later this month in may... how do you like doing your reviews? I've done 2, 1 i was asked to do and another I asked if I could do.... mixed thoughts... :)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave a comment!