Friday, December 21, 2012

Torani Syrups Review!



I recently got to try Torani Syrups! I have been wanting to try them for awhile just never gotten around to it. I received Vanilla Bean and  Peppermint to try. I have to say I love the fact that I don't have to visit the coffee house to get a drink I want no more!

I have to say my favorite is Peppermint Mocha's during the holiday season. I have to say vanilla bean cappuccino are great as well! I had so much fun recreating my favorite drinks!

The great thing is Torani has tons of different flavor syrups you are bound to find one you love!




*This product was provided to me by Torani and Shespeaks free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*

2 comments :

  1. I read this blog very carefully and find it very interesting and informative. I will like to recommend everyone to visit and read out this blog. Thanks for sharing with us. law dissertation proposal

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really awesome, thanks for the share. Also, visit our website if you are looking to buy amazing products in Pakistan:

    Cheezain

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave a comment!