Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Shari's Berries Review


I recently got to try Shari's Berries! Can I say they where amazing! They had so much to chose from that I had a hard time deciding what I wanted.


That I got the Hand-Dipped Grand Fruit trio! It comes with 12 fancy berries, 10 sweet cherries, and 1 Chocolate chip apple. I have to say they where delicious! I must say the apple was huge. 

I have never had the luxury of trying stuff like this so I was thoroughly impressed! I promise you can't go wrong finding the best gift for that special loved one this holiday season! They have so many different baskets for all occasions. 



*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!