Monday, August 20, 2012

Sorry for the lack of post!

I want to apologize for the lack of post last week. I have been crazy busy getting the kids back in the gear of school. This year we are doing Kindergarten, 6th grade, 8th grade, and 9th grade. So, it is a very busy school year for me. 

Also, my baby turned 1 I will get some pictures up of that. She had a blast and really loved her cake. The first one of mine to actually dig into it so it was exciting.

Then my loving husband got into a motorcycle accident. Which Praise God he only walked away with road rash on his right arm. I am so thankful that was all he got as he could of been worse off. It was the other guys fault as he pulled out in front of him. He didn't even see my husband. But now we are waiting on the insurance to see what they are going to do about his motorcycle they are talking about totaling it out which would be fine by us. 

So, as you can see it has been a crazy week last week and hopefully this week won't be as crazy.

Thanks so much for reading! I am working on more giveaways!

1 comment :

  1. It’s good to see your husband safe and sound after the accident! It seems to me like he had his guardian angel protecting him at that time. If you don’t mind me asking, how much will your husband get for the insurance? Well, for what it’s worth, I do hope he got enough to treat his road rash and possibly buy a new motorcycle.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave a comment!