Friday, August 24, 2012

Great Deals on Kraft Products at Winn Dixie!

I just got back from Winn Dixie as I couldn't pass up the awesome deals on Kraft Products this last week and this week.

As many of you know their is a Kraft Catalina Deal going on! You can check out the details here.

This is what I did to get the best savings!

I did this deal below twice:

(4) Crystal Lights BOGO $2.99
(6) Velveeta Shells and Cheese 2/$5 with 0.05 fuel perks wyb 2

Used:
-$3 off your next purchase Crystal Light Catalina (from previous Crystal Light purchase)
-10 off your next purchase Kraft Foods Catalina (from previous Kraft Foods purchase)
$1.98 with $3 worth of fuel
$1.02 money maker

Then I did this deal:

(4) Crystal Lights BOGO $2.99
(6) Kraft Shredded Cheese 2/$6 with 0.05 fuel perks wyb 2

Used:
-$3 off your next purchase Crystal Light Catalina (from previous Crystal Light purchase)
-10 off your next purchase Kraft Foods Catalina (from previous Kraft Foods purchase)
$7.98 with $3 worth of fuel
$4.98 or $0.50 a item


Please note that I have multiple computers and use friends computers. I don't know about ya'll but I am so excited about these new kraft coupons coming available! This is my first week doing super good at Winn Dixie! Rolling the Catalina's really helped my total be so much less. Then after I did these 3 transactions I got my other groceries! I actually saved more than half! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!