Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hartstrings Review!

I recently got this cute Black Dot and Striped Teired Dress from Hartstrings. I wasn't for sure what kind of dress we where getting or for who when I was chosen to try their clothes. 


I will say this dress made my 2 yr old Hannah excited! She is obsessed with dresses more then ever now and of course loves new clothes! What little girl doesn't? So, thanks to Hartstrings for providing me with this cute dress!


I have to say I always thought Hartstrings was out of my price range but they do have some awesome sales in store or online! This dress retails for $50 but was on sale for $20. It is made of very soft cotton and cute as can be. I do have to get her some tights to go under it now that it's getting colder. 


This is one dress that I had to cox her out of to wash it. Crazy I know but you got to do what you got to do. I will be shopping at Hartstrings again for sure! They have so many cute kids clothes and that's one thing I have tons of. 






*This product was provided to me free of charge for the purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion and no other monetary compensation was received for my opinion.*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!