Friday, December 9, 2011

Couponing the Extreme Video Course Review!


I recently got to do a review of Couponing:The Extreme Video Course. It is a great beginner course for those new to couponing. 

I would definitely recommend this course if you are a beginner or wanting to get into couponing. It is also perfect for those that don't have time to go to a local class. As you have access to tons of videos that you can watch over and over again. That way if you forget something you can watch it again with out the hassle of having to pay for another coupon class. 

I have been couponing for 6 months now and have done all the things she talks about in the videos. I have saved tons of money on our grocery bill! I have a stock pile that will last us 6 months or better.

Don't get this coupon course mixed up with the show Extreme Coupons as it is nothing like that. She just shows you how to properly use coupons and apply them. I don't like that show Extreme Coupons as it gives us other couponers a bad name.

I have to say my biggest haul was at Publix right before Thanksgiving! My total was $400 before coupons and after I paid $81.80! How great is that! She also has many other useful links too!

Overall, the program is very useful I would totally recommended it for any new couponer!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!