Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Capturing Couture Review!


Do you own a DSLR camera? Are you sick of your camera strap? I know I have and the one that comes with it isn't comfortable at all. That's why I am excited to tell you about Capturing Couture! They have some great camera straps that will make you the newest stylish photographer! No more bland ugly straps!

I recently received the Sofia Black 2" camera strap.
I can't say enough about how comfortable it feels around my neck. It has padding in the middle of the strap making it very comfortable. But hold on they don't only sale camera straps they also sell camera bags and guitar straps as well! Don't think because you have a point and shoot camera you can't be stylish either! They have a line of wristlets just for those point and shoot cameras and a male line too!

They have thought of everything when it comes to style and it really makes it hard to chose just one. I love them all! Their packaging was even stylish!

You can check them out on facebook here.



*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!