Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Walmart Deals!

Yesterday I went and did some shopping at Walmart. Everyone knows that Walmart price matches ads and you don't have to take the ad in no more. The great thing is with their new policy they do Buy 1 Get 1 Frees too!


Publix has Juicy Juice 64 ozs B1G1F their price is $3.97 Walmart's price is $3.08 I bought 4 had a coupon for $2 off 4 Juicy Juices that I printed from Juicy Juice website making the final price per bottle $1.04. (please note prices vary from store to store and state to state) 

Winnie Dixie has select General Mill Cereals 2 for $5 which is a good deal. I got 4 boxes and had 2 $1.50 off 2 cereals coupons making it $1.75 a box!

I love saving money. I also price matched several other items and saved $25 just at Walmart with other local deals in my area!  If you have any great deals to share please leave a comment. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!