Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Everbuying.com Review!

Everbuying Camera


I recently got a USB Keyboard Leather Case for my 10.1 inch Toshiba Thrive Tablet at Everbuying.com.


I have been wanting to get a keyboard for my tablet. It makes it so much easier search the web or typing on it. I wish I had gotten one sooner. The only downside is the stylus that come with it is super skinny and to my pointless. I am going to have to invest in a better stylus later on. But other then that I am very happy with it!

If you are looking for fantastic deals on electronics Everbuying.com is the place to look! 




*This product was provided to me free of charge for the purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion."





No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!