Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Preparation!

As Thanksgiving is approaching everyone is getting ready and prepared for the holiday! I love this time of year! We always celebrate Thanksgiving with friends and family I think this year we have close to 40 this year! 

Of course I am preparing one of the two turkeys. Do you have a certain way you prepare and cook your turkey? I either bake or fry ours but this year I am baking it due to the time.


Do you have a family favorite dish that they can't live without? I have several! One being my dressing and another being my hashbrown casserole. 

Here are a few Thanksgiving preparation tips that might come in handy this Thanksgiving!

(All posts may contain affiliated links. Please see my disclosure policy.)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!