Friday, September 21, 2012

Re-Body Hunger Chews Review!

 
 
I recently tried Re-Body Hunger Chews. I was kinda iffy at first as I never really believe stuff to work. I was surprised!
 
It says to take one twice a day before meals. I took mine before breakfast and lunch. They are very sweet at least to me.But they do work. At first you expect it to work right off. Nope! You do have to give your body a chance to adjust. I will say by the second day I was not feeling hunger in the evenings. I ended up not eating supper twice because I just wasn't hunger.So, I just started eating a salad for supper instead.
 
I do excerise regularly and I didn't see any weightloss per say as much as inches. My clothes started getting loose. But the scale said I weighed the same. I do work out with weights and muscle weighs more then fat.
 
So, if you are looking for something to help your appetite control. I really would recommend giving Re-Body Hunger Chews a try! I will be getting some more!


(All posts may contain affiliated links. Please see my disclosure policy.)
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!