Ever heard of Verizon FiOS? It's the modern day digital lifestyle combining work and play to bring you integrated TV and broadband services, making life more productive and fun!
Here are some few facts about Verizon FiOS (TV and Internet)…
* Verizon’s advanced fiber optic technology lets you watch HDTV with less interruptions, pixelation, or weather interference.
* FiOS is more weather resistant and more durable than the copper phone lines or coaxial cable.
* With the massive bandwidth of a 100% fiber-optic network connected directly to the home, you’ll be “future-proofed” for all the hot new Internet tools and applications coming down the pike.
* Verizon FiOS TV was rated #1 in value, overall quality and customer loyalty, according to the 2010 American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) Survey for the largest subscription TV service providers.
* JD. Power and Associates ranked FiOS "Highest in Residential Television Service Satisfaction in the East Region," three years in a row.
* There's a reason FiOS is America's top-rated high speed Internet service.
* FiOS Internet gives you the fastest upload speeds and amazingly clear streaming video.
* But speed is only valuable when you've got great service. That's why we make sure FiOS isn't just faster, but also more reliable.
* FiOS doesn’t let up during “peak” hours like when the kids come home from school when some cable services slow down due to increased usage.
* In addition, with Flex View, you can buy, rent and watch on-demand video titles on your FiOS TV, on your computer or on your mobile phone.
*Verizon FiOS features awesome TV widgets like Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, allowing you to Tweet directly from your TV, using your remote while watching TV. Yes, with FiOS, you can watch Modern Family and Tweet about the scary but true similarities between your husband and Ed O’Neill. Or update your Facebook status with “Yes, the kids are FINALLY in bed!” and virtually high-five with your fellow moms---all directly from your TV
Although I don't have Verizon FiOS it is definetly something my husband and I have talked about getting. I have checked out the prices and it is actually less then what we pay for cable and cable internet. But unfortunately at this time Verizon FiOS isn't available in our area. But as soon as it is we are making the switch! It never hurts to check and see if it is available in yours! With all these great features how could you pass it up!
“I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Verizon FiOS blogging program for a gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”